This privacy statement was last updated on March 30, 2020 and applies to citizens of the United Kingdom.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://avieco.com. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention period
- Name, Address and City
- Email address
- Name, Address and City
- Email address
- Telephone number
2. Sharing with other parties
5. Third party websites
6. Amendments to this privacy statement
7. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
8. Submitting a complaint
Our website is not designed to attract children and it is not our intent to collect personal data from children under the age of consent in their country of residence. We therefore request that children under the age of consent do not submit any personal data to us.
10. Contact details
3rd Floor, 105-107 Farringdon Road
London, EC1R 3BU
Phone number: +44 20 7048 0450
Who we areAvieco is an independent sustainability consultancy based in London. Our registered office address is Farringdon House, 105-107 Farringdon Road, 3rd floor, London EC1R 3BU. Our website address is https://www.avieco.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect itHere at Avieco, we take your privacy seriously. We collect and use personal data mainly to perform direct sales, direct marketing and customer service. We also collect data about suppliers, partners and persons seeking a job or working in our company. We collect data when:
- You are using our services
- You interact with us in person, through correspondence, by phone, by social media, or through our websites and landing pages.
- Through other legitimate sources, such as Avieco partners, public sources or social networks. We ensure that this is done in compliance with all relevant data protection legislation.
Use of personal informationFrom time to time we would like to contact you with details of news, our thinking, webinars, events and services we offer. We send information or Avieco content that we think may be of interest to you either by post, email or other means. We will do this on either the basis of consent or legitimate interest. Where we use legitimate interest, we will carefully weigh your rights against our legitimate business interests before we contact you. You will be able to opt out of communication from us at any time. We may occasionally contact you on behalf of external business partners about an offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, we do not transfer your personal information to the third party. If you apply for a job at Avieco, we collect the data you provide during the application process. Avieco does not collect or process any special categories of personal data, such as public unique identifiers or sensitive personal data. We will never pass your information on to anyone outside of Avieco unless the law requires us to do.
How long we retain your dataWe store personal data for as long as we find it necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the personal data was collected, while also considering our need to answer your queries or resolve possible problems, to comply with legal requirements under applicable laws, to attend to any legal claims/complaints, and for safeguarding purposes.
What rights you have over your dataUnder new data protection regulations, individuals (you) have enhanced rights:
- Individuals have the right to be informed as to what information we collect and how we use it.
- The right to have information we hold about you rectified.
- The right to deletion/erasure of the information we hold.
- The right of access to the information we hold. Please contact us (see details below) for a copy of the data we hold on you.
- The right to complain about any use of your personal data which you consider to be unlawful. We invite you to get in touch with us in the first instance but our supervisory authority is the UK Information Commissioners Office (ICO) and they can be contacted via their website at ico.org.uk.
- The right to restrict processing, the right to decide how we use your personal data and to change the permissions for our use of your personal information e.g. withdraw the right to send you marketing information. You have the right to object to this processing, and if you wish to unsubscribe, you can do so by contacting us.
- The right to data portability – we will send any data which you have supplied to us and which we hold to another supplier if you ask.